Friday, February 17, 2006

I could eat a knob at night


www.myspace.com/fintanstack

In response to a question about reality TV shows contestants being forced to eat certain animal's penises, Karl Pilkington said that while he would be put off by the though of digesting said cuisine in the morning, he "could eat a knob at night." Ricky Gervais, interviewing, remarked that this line would be great on a dance track, and thus, hundreds of dance tracks sampling this have sprung up over the internet. This is one of my favourites, although the most famous one seems to be by DJ Reacharound. I am quite annoyed I am unable to download the MP3 of this file, so if you see that the 'download' button is live, please let me know.
The source of the quip is Ricky Gervais' podcast, which can be found on Guardian Unlimited's site (or simply, rickygervais.com and follow the obvious links). It is apparently the world's biggest podcast. Be part of it.

No comments: