Monday, January 15, 2007

Inexplicable PageRank for my Bebo Page

My Bebo page has inexplicably garnered a pagerank of 3/10/. This is despite the fact that my profile has only been visited 3541 times.
Don't get me wrong - if egodeity.blogspot.com got 3541 hits, I would be laughing (I'd be surprised if it was anywhere near 30 hits - if you take away my hits...[sniff].) However, Lily Allen's Official Bebo page, which also has a 3/10 pagerank has 119651 hits.
I really don't know where my high ranking is coming from, and it makes me question the validity of the ranking system. I have outgoing links from the page to YouTube (through my flashbox), but all other links, incoming, or outgoing, are internal within Bebo, from my friends, most of whom have a pagerank of 0/10, or 1/10.
Even more bizarrely, the PageRank of my Bebo Blog, is 5/10.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

Catherine said...

ok here you go a stupid coment. i am able to comment on the members of the big brother house as it is part of my course to continplate the progression of reality tv and where it goes from now... ie how much lower can it get... believe me if you commented on such tv shows as asbo queen to beauty queen i could give just as much information as you can about those things you talk about lol. that make any sense??? nah didnt think so!!!