Sunday, March 02, 2008

Yndi Halda - Pinch of Lynch live mp3 "...best thing ever"

Thanks to Fruitier Than Thou for the live recording. I used Switch to convert his wma to mp3.

Zipped Mp3: Yndi Halda - Pinch of Lynch (live) (no pass req'd) - right-click, then select Save Target As (or similar, depending on Browser).

This is a recording from Yndi's November 2007 show in the Luminaire, London. It was their last gig in England of 2007 before they began writing a new album. The track ends with the infamous "That was the best thing ever" rant from the audience.

Buy Yndi from Big Scary Monsters records.
Official site

Update (8 April 2008): The band has asked me to say that this is a work in progress and that the song is not completed yet.

Update 2 (12 April 2008): some people have reported that the file was not downloading. I apologise for this, it was completely my fault, and I thank people that let me know. I have now rectified the situation, and put the file in a zip folder. Unfortunately I've also had to shave off the crowd noises to bring the file size down a bit, so you can't hear the "...best thing ever" rant. Sorry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog won't let anyone grab that unless you upgrade your account, because it's too big!